The following list is approved for Scholarship in Tamilnadu State Council of Vocational Training (TNSCVT)
- SC/ST students
- Differently-abled candidates
- Poor Students
- Education of SC/ST children
TNSCVT strives for the welfare of people of backward communities who do not have the means to study or who have been deprived of education due to lack of facilities.
- Differently-abled Candidates
TNSCVT with the visionary initiatives supported by pedagogic measures is to ensure accessibility of Education for differently-abled students. A special Concession in course fees is given for students with disabilities. Assistance is given to students in selecting the appropriate course.
- Poor Students
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of society so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Women coping with the loss of a spouse may find themselves burdened with the added stress of needing to complete their basic school education. Fortunately, scholarship is available for widows. This scheme is available to spouses and children of deceased or disabled veterans.
Ex-Servicemen who have worked in Army, Navy or Air force will be provided Scholarship to enhance their educational qualification.
- Concession is available on course fees for SC/ST, differently-abled candidates, poor and widow students.
- Medical Certificate from a qualified physician is must for differently abled candidates.
- SC/ ST candidates must submit Community Certificate.
- Poor students whose monthly income of family is below Rs 50000/- must submit income Certificate from VAO (Village Administrative Officer).
- Widows should produce Death Certificate of their husband.
- Ex-Servicemen must produce Service Certificate.